PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Sunday, March 3, 2013

SUNDAY EVENING

Here's a simple little card I put together this afternoon.  I used sketch #153 from Critter Sketch Challenge, an extra layer of popped up corners for My Craft Spot #88 Pop It Up challenge, kraft paper and a sketch for The Kraft Journal, some really old photo corners by K&Company for Cute Card Thursday and lots of layers for Colorful Creations Creative Monthly Project.

The Sketch:



My Card:


Thanks for stopping by.  Check in again in a bit as I may be able to squeeze in another project!

2 comments:

  1. Nice card--good take on our sketch. Thanks for playing in the Critter Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Like the corner pieces and the stickles:)
    Thanks so much for joining us at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete