PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Saturday, March 2, 2013

STARTING OFF SATURDAY!

For my first creation today I chose to make a birthday card for Papercraft Star, the word Birthday for Say It with Words on Colorful Creations, using the sketch from Sunday Sketch and Stamp, a sentiment for Whoopsie Daisy, some bling for Kaboodle Doodles, some twine for Love to Create, and pink and black for Fussy and Fancy.

The Sketch:


My Card:


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope to be doing more creating later today so be sure to stop back again!  


5 comments:

  1. I do love a bit of pink!
    Lovely card :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    CCC DT
    Love to Create DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your color scheme and the added bling! Thanks for playing with us at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful card!! Love your design and the colors work perfectly for this! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at Fussy and Fancy Friday ! Hope you will join us again!! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I just got this. It has been a rough week. I'm good with what everyone else is.

    I really wanted to add it here too but it wouldn't let me.

    So let me know what you think when you do.

    ReplyDelete