PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Friday, March 15, 2013

IT'S TIME FOR SNEAK PEAK FRIDAY IN THE STUDIO AGAIN!


I have had a lot of confusion this week but still was able to do a bit of creating this week and wanted to share it with you in Studio JRU Sneak Peek Friday!  I haven't been able to get to any art journaling yet but I did do some cards and layouts and even one tag.  Over the weekend I am hoping to get to a bit of art journaling.

Some cards:









A Tag:


And a Few Layouts:



I am still holding out on one more for the reveal over at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.  I should be able to include that one in next weeks Sneak Peek Friday!

7 comments:

  1. you've been busy! love your cards and your Layouts....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've created some beautiful cards and tags! Spring is definitely on its way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun - and I am so glad you in the midst of such a difficult week - you have found some time to create! I hope it is a way to relax and unwind for you... it can be oh so very therapeutic! Visting from Jennifer's (Studio JRU) today! Bless you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! very beautiful designs and excellent compositions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What wonderful creativity.
    Thank you for sharing and inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW!! You have been very busy, love everything you did!!!

    Have a great day!
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am always amazed at how many new pieces you get done each week. it's awesome. i am lovin' all the green this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete