PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A CHRISTMAS TRIO

I just finished working on a few cards for Christmas and discovered that some of my posts will miss the deadline on some of the challenges but I am going to present them anyway.

My first used a sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday and was done on Kraft cardstock and edged with lots of ink for Kraft Journal.

The Sketch:

My Card:

My next card uses a sketch from iSpy Sketches and the theme Christmas for Totally Stampalicious.

The Sketch:

My Card:

My last card (for now) was using a sketch from Willow Sketchie and the item buttons, and also done for ABC Christmas - U - it's up to you!

The Sketch:

My Card:


I hope you have enjoyed this afternoon of Christmas.  Keep watch as there may be something new tonight!  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Your cards are lovely. I love your take on the iSpy sketch - thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome inspiration here, Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards! Love the unexpected of kraft card stock with the different patterned papers. Thanks for joining us this week at The Kraft Journal! Becky (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Christmas cards! Thanks for playing at I Spy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards, love the images and layouts!
    Thank you for joining us and good luck :)
    Kelly.x
    ABC Christmas DT

    ReplyDelete