PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

TWO FOR THE ROAD!

Today was a busy day and I didn't get time to create until it was getting late...so more appropriately this would be two before bed!  LOL!

My first card tonite is a scripture card for Word Art Wednesday using a sketch (which I rotated counter-clockwise) by Feeling Sketchy.

Here is the sketch:

and here is my card:


My last card for this evening is another Halloween card.  This card will be for the Halloween challenge at My Craft Spot, and the colors of Autumn at Kaboodle Doodles.  I created it using a sketch from iSpy Sketches.

Here is the sketch:

and here is my card:

I hope that you have enjoyed my little bit of creating for today.  I'll be back with more tomorrow.  In the meantime - sweet dreams!


9 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty, Paula. What a blessing it is to us at Word Art Wednesday to have this gorgeous card shared in our challenge. We hope that you are having an inspired and blessed week, and that you will receive blessings from above for creating the lovely art that God has burdened you to share. We are SO blessed, and look forward to seeing your next card in our new challenge.
    Many blessings to you,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Paula, you did great with the skethces!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Feeling Sketchy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chevrons, Paula! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Autumn Colors” Challenge!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula,

    I'm coming at you from over on the ispy blog today and LOVE both of your cards!

    Have a super weekend,
    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great cards! The Halloween one is so fun with that cute pumpkin. Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Card! Thanks for joining us on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the chevrons and bright colors! Thanks for playing at I Spy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both wonderful cards! Thanks so much for joining us at Feeling Sketchy this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Paula, what a wonderful use of our sketch at Feeling Sketchy. I love the verse you have used...beautiful.
    Thanks for playing along with us.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete