PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Thursday, October 4, 2012

LAYERS OF LOVE

Just finished this pretty in pink card and wanted to share it with you.  For inspiration I used color palette #130 over at The Color Room, a Love scripture for Word Art Wednesday challenge #48 and My Mum's Craft Shop challenge #78 Love is all around.

This is the palette:

For my card I started with a layer of banana leaf in Cranberry, then a mat of SEI pink patterned paper, my next layer was a pink dotted paper from Creative Imaginations which I embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder and then inked with Distress ink in Raspberry.  My center layer was done with a Unity stamp and a background of dots using the Distress Ink Raspberry with a very light touch and a Crafters Workshop template.

Here is my card:

Thanks for dropping by for a spot of love.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paula. This card is really pretty. I've been seeing so many great PINK challenges lately, and hope everyone's been thinking about breast cancer awareness (and getting those much-needed mammograms - I know I got mine). Thanks SO MUCH for sharing this with us in this week's challenge. Hope you're having an awesome week!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love the sentiment x
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at MMCS challenges & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete