PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Monday, October 1, 2012

MORE CHRISTMAS CREATIONS!

This morning I decided to work a bit on Christmas cards again.  I've got two for you to see now!  I drew inspiration from various sources.  My first creation uses a sketch from Willow Sketchie, a face for the challenge at Pause Dream Enjoy, and it has a lot of red for Moving Along with the Times.

Here's the sketch I chose:

and my card:

My next card uses jewels (the word peace) for Alphabet Challenge and the sketch from My Time Made Easy.   Both cards were done totally with pieces from my scrap basket for Use It Tuesday.

The sketch:

and my card:

I hope you have enjoyed your little visit to Christmas.  I'll be back later with more creations!

8 comments:

  1. Oh how great! Very festive. Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty and festive card!
    Thanks for joining us at PDE challenges!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are both lovely, Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest little Santa face!

    Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges:)

    Elaine
    PDEC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fab little cards, Thanks for joining us for our 'Seeing Red' challenge this week at MAWTT and good luck
    HUgs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute Santa! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy challenges this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Creative way to use your scraps and it's nice to see you at Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous Christmas card. I love the glitz. Thanks for being a pretty player with MTME Pretty Patterns.

    ReplyDelete