PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THERESA!

Tonight I have a card to share with you made to celebrate a very special birthday.  Theresa from Tuesday Morning Sketches is turning 50!  Besides that being a super important birthday there is something far more important.  5 years ago Theresa was diagnosed with Breast Cancer.  She is now 5 years cancer free and is officially a SURVIVOR!  I created this using an old Mojo Monday sketch and some fun pink papers and birthday diecuts - and some satin ribbon and pearls!

So here's to you Theresa!  Happy happy birthday and congratulations on remaining cancer free.

The sketch:

and my card:


Coming up soon more from Thomas' 14th Birthday so stop back again!

4 comments:

  1. Fun card!! I love the sparkly dots!!
    Thanks for joining us at TMS for our virtual birthday party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the sparkle too :) What's a birthday without sparkle??? Thank you so much for helping us celebrate Theresa at TMS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I am loving those sparkly dots! Great sketch choice, too. Thanks for coming to party with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, I LOVE that polka dotted dp! What a fun card! Thanks so much for joining us for Theresa's party at TMS, and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete