PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Friday, October 19, 2012

WITH SYMPATHY...

It has been a sad week this week.  The husband of one of my online friends passed away after a long illness just when they discovered what was causing the illness and we expected him to recover and my next door neighbor died suddenly and unexpectedly of a massive heart attack.  So tonight I have been working on my sympathy cards...

The first uses a sketch by Tuesday Morning Sketches.

The sketch:


My card:


The next one uses the sketch from Pal's Paper Arts.

The sketch:

My card:


Thank you for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. So sorry you needed these cards! but they are beautiful and will be a comfort to the family!
    Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, but I am truly sorry for the recent losses. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    Please join us at our Pink Birthday party, you have until the end of the month to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful and lovely cards that I am sure will be a comfort to those mourning these recent losses! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear about all the recent tragedies. Your cards are lovely.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week, and be sure to check out our Pink Birthday Party challenge that's going on until the end of October.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry to hear about the loss. Your cards are simply lovely. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    I also have blog candy if you're interested: http://theresa-mycards.blogspot.com/2012/10/major-milestones-and-blog-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are beautiful...very elegant. I bet the recipients will appreciate your kindness.... Thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches...hope you come to play again!

    ReplyDelete