PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

TIME FOR TONIGHT'S TREASURES

Tonight I was able to complete 3 completely different cards.

The first was a Christmas card which I created for the Merry Monday challenge over at Always Playing with Paper.  Here is the great sketch:


My card:


My next creation was for a new site I found this week called WaltzingMouse Sketch Challenge.  I used this sketch to create a Get Well card.  Here is the sketch:


Next card:


My last card is very special.  I knew this was the sketch I was going to use for this card as soon as I saw it.  The sketch is from Feeling Sketchy.  The card is for Tyler Jeffries.  Tyler was injured in an IED blast in Afghanistan a few weeks ago.  This brave young Hero soldier lost both his legs.  You can learn more at the Facebook page Supporting Tyler Jeffries.  I encourage all of you who are reading this to stop by the page and you can find the address that is accepting cards of gratitude and appreciation and encouragement for Tyler.  Here is the sketch I worked with:


and finally here is my card for Tyler:


Thank you so much for stopping by to visit.  I hope you enjoyed today's creations.

10 comments:

  1. awesome cards, and especially the last for a great cause! So many men and women needing encouragement from traumas faced after they come home!

    Wonderful!


    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely collection of cards, Paula! I love that border on the Christmas card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great set of cards, you've been hard at work! Love the sparkly greens in the WMSC card and the card for Tyler is truly fabulous with the camo background. Now THAT's a card my husband would like...he doesn't seem as charmed with the girly ones I usually make, hee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet, love all the green... thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! Love the sparkles! :) Thanks for sharing this with us at WMSC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Christmas card, Paula! Love your paper and that punched border! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Paula, thanks for using our sketch for your card. It looks wonderful. Thanks for joining in with us at Feeling Sketchy.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete