PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY COLORFUL CHRISTMAS

Tonite's cards were both done with the My Mind's Eye Colorful Christmas Collection.  I just love the bright non-traditional colors. The first is for Always Playing With Paper's Merry Monday sketch challenge.

Here's the great sketch:


and here is my card:


My next card is for Lollipop Crafts Something Old, Something New challenge.  The paper collection is from 2009 but I have just recently picked up the doilies.

Here is my creation:


I hope you have enjoyed this bright little set of Christmas greetings!

9 comments:

  1. Both cards are gorgeous! I love bright and cheery DSPs you've chosen. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty & colorful! Love your papers! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are beautiful Paula. The fun papers are wonderful. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love the fun colors!! Thanks for sharing these with us at Merry Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week and enter my washi tape giveaway!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/10/52-card-pickup-week-40-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fresh, fun feel to your card Paula, Thanks for playing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this paper with the colorful trees! I agree with Lesley, fun and fresh! Thanks, Paula, for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am working on Christmas Cards right now so I am always looking for fun inspiration. Love the colors of your card! Thanks for joining our challenge at Lollipop Crafts this week. Hope to see you again!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. super nice colorful card - perfect for us challenge - thanks so much for playing with lollipopcrafts- hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete