PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Monday, October 15, 2012

MONDAY MONDAY

Today I have a tag and two cards to share with you.  We will start with the tag.  The tag was done for a challenge over at Dragon's Dream which calls for the color orange, leaves, metal and a real stamp.  I also entered it into the tag challenge over at Colorful Creations calling for a Halloween themed tag.  I started by embossing my tag and coloring it with Persimmon and Walnut stain Distress Inks.  I then used a leaf stamp and stamped all over the background.  I added some Halloween diecuts and a few sticker leaves, a metal brad that says Halloween and finished it off with some fun fibers.

Here it is:



My first card used inspiration from Inspired By which I chose to use the colors of the inspiration as I knew I had some fun retro papers that would be perfect.  I chose a sketch from My Time Made Easy and a scripture from Word Art Wednesday.

The inspiration:

The Sketch:

The Scripture:

Card #1:

My second card is for this week's CYAO challenge over at Paper Secrets.  It uses a sketch and you must select 3 of the following elements to include on your card:  *heat embossing  *metal  *glitter  *border punch  *handmade flower  *pearls.  I chose a metal frame, a border punch and pearls.  

The sketch:

Card #2



I hope that you have enjoyed your visit!  Have a great nite!

5 comments:

  1. You've been busy creating, and wow...there are some lovely things here. What a blessing that you shared them with us in our challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. Your art has such a sweet feel, and I look forward to seeing more from you.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Have been busy... What a fabulous tag Love the background & design... Great colours! That pumpkin is so cute!! Thank you for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream... May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy, these are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful tag, the bat looks great. Thanks for dreaming with us at TIO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Thank you for being a pretty player at MTME Pretty Patterns.

    ReplyDelete