PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A SPECIAL BLESSING

I created tonight's card for a special reason.  There is a Godly woman named Beth that  has terminal stage four inflammatory breast cancer.  I read about her on the blog of Tami Mayberry, who is doing a drive for cards in her honor.  You can read all of the information here.  I was very touched by her story and I'm sure you will be too.  

I created the card using this week's Mojo Monday sketch.


and am also using it in a challenge at Colorful Creations calling for using the word 'blessings'.


My card:


I am praying that God's blessings of peace and comfort will be with Beth (and her family) for all her days.

I hope that if you have a minute you will stop and say a little prayer for Beth.

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment