PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Sunday, July 14, 2013

A CARD FOR EDU

Tonite I put together a card for a sweet sick little boy named Edu.   Edu is battling Leukemia and the traditional protocol to treat Eduardo's Leukemia is not working. Please view Eduardo's story on www.HealthDonor.com.  Edu and his family traveled to the St Jude's Research Center in Memphis.  
Please Consider sending a card (either handmade or purchased)
To send a card please mail to:

St Judes Children's Research Center
Patient Eduardo Grijalva
262 Danny Thomas Place
Memphis, Tn. 38105

Or consider a Donation to his family as they attempt to raise funds to pay for his increasing medical expenses. The families goal is $10,000.00 and to date they have raised $1,838.00 for their incurred medical expenses.


I created the card using the color palette from Twinkle Twinkle Like a Star Summer of Color Week 5.





and sketch #301 from Mojo Monday.





and finally my card -





I am also enterting this card in challenge #88 Anything Goes on Word Art Wednesday.  

I hope you will join me in a prayer for Edu and consider dropping a card in the mail to cheer him.

8 comments:

  1. Awesome get well card! I love how you used this week's colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those circles, they are my favorite!! What a sweet card that is, will make someone feel better for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are perfect for the SOC colors this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card. Poor Edu and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute and bright card. Love the glittery image. Thanks for blessing us this week with your creation at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs and blessings!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card...love your lil monkey!!

    ReplyDelete