PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Sunday, July 28, 2013

THE GRADUATE

Today I needed two Graduation cards for a party we are going to.  The school colors were blue and white so I did them up in a blue monochromatic color scheme for challenge TPE209 at The Pink Elephant.  For the first one I used Sketch #65 from Feeling Sketchy with a Sizzix Diploma die, a Martha Stewart border punch and a stamp.

Here's the sketch:




And the card:





For my second card I used sketch #2 from the July Card Sketch challenge on Scrapbook.com, lots of Distress inks, and the Sizzix Paper Doll, Grad outfit, diploma and shoes, and a vellum sentiment with 2 rhinestones.

Here's the sketch:



And the card:


So Congratulations to Brittany on her graduation from Immaculata University!

Hope that you have enjoyed these cards and you will come back and visit again tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment