PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Thursday, July 18, 2013

A CARD FOR THE NIGHT

I didn't have much time for creating this evening as I went to a going away party for a friend moving to Savannah, GA on Sunday.  I really wanted to do something and I loved the color palette #CTD251 on Color Throwdown so I started with that.  I wanted to use butterflies and flowers for the "E" challenge at Colorful Creations.  I chose card sketch #1 from this month's card sketch challenge on Scrapbook.com.  I am also submitting this to Word Art Wednesday for Anything Goes #89 and Tuesday Throwdown for Anything Goes #156.

This was the color palette:



This was the sketch:



And here is my card:


And now I'd best be off to bed.  Hope to see you tomorrow!


4 comments:

  1. How pretty, Paula. You've combined these challenges so beautifully, and I am so grateful to have you include us. I always enjoy seeing your art, and I'm grateful for your participation in our challenges. Have a great week, and please join us again soon. You can enter up to five projects per week!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula,
    Those greens and blues really do a wonderful job of contrast for the rest of your card.
    Thank you so much for taking time out your day to post all your beautiful paper craft projects, pages and cards with us again this week, at “Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I love the layout with squares! Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your card. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete