PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

ANOTHER PAGE FROM HAGLEY

I had a rough day yesterday spending all of it in the ER with a very disabling migraine rather than at a Bridal Shower I had been looking forward to.  Today I spent a great deal of the day still in bed but I was able to get up and get one creation completed.  It is another layout from my day at Hagley.  I did this one for the Colorful Creations Say it With Words challenge using the person in the photo's name.  I used a sketch from Scrapbook.com July Page Maps sketch challenge sketch #2.

Here is the sketch:



And here is my layout:


And I guess I will head off to bed and create more tomorrow!  Thanks again for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Ah shame nothing worse than a migraine. They are completely debilitating. Hope you are feeling better now. This is such a cute layout. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better now. Great page and thanks joining us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete