PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

THE LAST THREE!

I was able to complete my last three cards for the Scrapping Everyday Miracles 2nd Birthday Celebration Cards for Soldiers challenge.  

Challenge #3 was to Design a Veteran's Day, Labor Day, July 4th, Memorial Day, etc. type card.   I also entered this card in The Pink Elephant TPE210 challenge for something Masculine, The Crazy Challenge #150 Summertime and My Creative Time Designer challenge Amy for anything Summertime.






Challenge #4 was Create a Thanksgiving or Christmas card using this sketch.  I decided to do a Chrsitmas card.  I also entered this in Christmas in July at Flying Unicorn and Always Playing with Paper Anything Goes Merry Monday July challenge, Get Inky Christmas in July and CraftyHazelnut Christmas Challenge July extra!


The Sketch:



My card:




And my last card was to Create a card featuring a Rainbow of colors! Doesnt have to have a rainbow of course just feature lots of bright colors. Pick one of the following themes... Hello, Love you, Happy Day or Miss you.

My card:





I hope you have enjoyed your visit.  And now it's time for me to get off to bed!  Sweet dreams!


8 comments:

  1. Thanks you for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT looking cards,Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! And I just love that MAMBI patriotic little fella! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for suggesting that. It was the first time I saw that site. I'm guessing you are Crafty Hazelnut! Great blog. I hope to play with you more often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I'm craftyhazelnut!! Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge extra for July - hope to see you again soon. The present challenge closes at 20:00 UK time this evening, but the August challenge will begin at midnight. I also have a weekly challenge with a different theme each time - http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - would love to see you there. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my three cards and so many challenges! great job on all! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful collection of cards!! Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time for the Summer themed Designer Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are fabulous! I just love your card for Merry Monday - it 's pretty and festive! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete