PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Friday, July 19, 2013

CRAZY...I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY

The inspiration for my card was the word 'CRAZY' which is the word for the week at Sunnyside Up Creations starting today!  I just picked up a new stamp that I decided would work just fine - MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!  I decided to use sketch #207 from Tuesday Morning Sketches.  This week they added a twist - use an animal image.  I loved the colors of the inspiration photo #250 at Cupcake Craft Challenges. Here is how I put them all together -

The sketch:



I found the perfect little monkey to go not only with using an animal but the theme CRAZY and the colors too!

The inspiration photo:


And here is the card:


Off to bed...thanks for dropping by again.  I hope to have more for you tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the multi-colours of twine. Thanks for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute, crazy little monkey! Fun card!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, the pin is cute, my grandkids would like it! Thank you for using our sketch and TWist this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete