PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Saturday, July 20, 2013

ONE QUICK CARD

I was out for dinner and have company but I wanted to finish the final color challenge for Twinkle Twinkle Like A Star Summer of Color Challenge.  The colors I was working with were Sepia and Sage.  I chose a sketch from Scrapbook.com July Card Sketch challenge, gathered my papers and some embellishments and got to work.

Here is the sketch:



And here is my card:


Thanks for stopping by.  Tomorrow I have a bridal shower to attend but hope to get some creating done in the evening so please check back.


8 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love those squares

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card! I really like how you used the sketch and this week's SOC colors to create a beautiful work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks fabulous Paula, well done you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your card,thanks for sharing your process :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, I love how you have used the sketch. Gorgeous use of the colours. Great mosaic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful card and great colors!!!

    ReplyDelete