PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Saturday, August 4, 2012

COME ALONG ON A JOURNEY...

Welcome to the Journey blog hop around the UK, Canada and the United States.  We are a group of ladies who met through an online business course and other creative courses.

We have chosen Journey as the theme for this blog hop.  It’s a word that can be interpreted spiritually, physically, literally and creatively and we hope you will enjoy your journey as you hop around our blogs.

Here’s your itinerary:
 Who knows what you may find as you travel across the northern hemisphere today!

For my project I decided to make a mini-book. I was a lifelong resident of New Jersey but this past January the journey of my life has taken us to a new apartment in Delaware.  To start off I journeyed around my new neighborhood (mostly a local park called Rittenhouse Park) taking nature photos.  I then did some research on inspiring quotes that would relate either to the theme of journey or to my photo.  I sat down with a large chipboard tag book and my inks, paints, papers, the photos and other scrapbooking supplies.  Here is the outcome:














I hope that you have enjoyed this little inspiring journey through my new home area of Newark, Delaware.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in with the blog hop. I love the photos of your neighbourhood and the perfect use of the quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome journal! Very creative and inspiring...loved the photos, quotes and a peek into your new "world." Thanks for sharing! Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I loved these pics and inspiring quotes. Thank you for sharing such personal things with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of using the quotes with your photographs. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these photos and your quotes. Thanks for sharing some of your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful way to explore a new area, and I love your quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the mini book! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved your mini book. Creative you are!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your album. I'm sure looking at it will make you feel more at home.

    ReplyDelete