PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Friday, August 24, 2012

YOU'RE THE BEST!

This week's CYAO challenge over at Paper Secrets was to use the Mojo Monday sketch #255 as well as 3 of the following:  dry embossing, border punch, chipboard, rubons, 5+ brads.  For my card this week I decided to go with some masculine colors and paper selection and dry embossing, a border punch and chipboard.

Here is the sketch I worked with:

and here is my card:


It was nice to do a masculine card for a change.  Hope you liked it!


4 comments:

  1. Paula, what a gorgeous, masculine card!! You do masculine well!! Thanks for stopping by Scrap-Friendzy today. I left a message for you in the Need Help section where you posted a question. The first Tracy who answered your question is our DT Coordinator, Tracy Rhodes. Not sure if you thought it was me. :-) Having 2 Traceys even with different spellings can be confusing. If you have the time, I hope you will come play at Scrap-Friendzy - it is such a lovely group of girls. It took me a while to figure out how to navigate around there, so if you have any questions at all, let me know and I'll try to help out. This is such a lovely blog and I'm a new follower. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great jewel tone colors and a great masculine card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - love that embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete