PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Grandfather and his Horses - early 1900's

This was such a special page to scrap.  It is one of two photos I have of my Grandfather whom I never met.  I used all the elements for the Use Your Stash challenge over at Colorful Creations as well as basing it on  sketch #220 at Creative Scrappers.  It also qualifies for entry to the Cherry on Top Heritage challenge which called for using an older photo of someone wearing a hat.

Here is the list of the stash:

Pattern Paper
lace
flowers
bling
doily
a banner

Here is the sketch:


and here is my layout:


Hope you have enjoyed my family trip back in time.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I really need to get into a sketch group. My scrapbooks are screaming it! I love your project and the older photo, very nice.

    ReplyDelete