PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Saturday, August 4, 2012

SCHOOL IS COOL - DAY 1

Welcome  to day 1 of The Krazy Crafting Crew's School Is “Cool” Blog  Hop!

If you arrived from Pam L's blog you are in the right place. 

If you were lucky enough the stumble onto  this hop you can start at the beginning here www.lorbysworld.blogspot.com
_____________________________________
For my project I decided to do a spread about the first day of school - specifically the first day of 4th Grade of my eldest son Robert. Here is the first page:


___________________________________________ 
We are so excited to have Scrapbook Stamp Society sponsoring this hop!  Make  sure you follow all instructions so you do not miss your chance  at any blog candy offered.  To complete your entry for the scrapbookstampsociety you have to comment on all the blogs, to gain extra entries each blog you follow will give you an extra entry.  Each blog that is having their own give away has their own rules for their give aways.

Thank you for checking out my project! I am the last stop on the hop so don't forget to please come back tomorrow for more school is “cool” fun!




10 comments:

  1. What a great layout! Love it and the big banner at the bottom. You have a new follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LO Can't wait for tomorrow I am a new follower ydixon57@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout. TFS.
    dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could capture the entire year, like a nanny cam in the classroom to capture those candid moments that we could keep forever!

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
    lizabratt@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet layout!
    <3 Pam
    MzLavr2sCreations@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robert is bound to appreciate this layout! Fourth grade was a truly memorable year for me (and I wish I had a scrapbook of it) -- I had a crush on my teacher! It was the first time I had a "lay" teacher (prior I had been in parochial school) and OMGeee, it was a MAN! LOL, kids!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
    Email: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. So neat how you made the 4th grade title!

    sroseberry@yahoo.com
    zannieberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love how you brought the page together including the title page. thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. The 4th grade is a fun time for the boys and it will definitely be a day to remember. I am a new follower.

    Sue
    rolfe974@prodigy.net

    ReplyDelete