PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Sunday, August 19, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECCA!

Happy Birthday Becca!!!



(Even though her Birthday was Monday....lol) To celebrate we are doing a Birthday Themed Blog hop!!!! We would love for you to hop along with us!!! One lucky Winner who follows all the way through will win an awesome Prize Pack... I also know there are prizes along the way! 

You should have come here from Mandy, but if you just popped on by to see me today then head on over to Rebecca at blog.scrapprincess.com to start the hop from the beginning. You won't want to miss any of these amazing projects!!! 

For my project today I opted to make a simple but fun card using my pack of Birthday Bliss papers. Here it is:


And your next stop on the hop is...


In case you get lost anywhere along the way here is the full line-up in order for the hop!













Happy Hopping!

7 comments:

  1. Great looking cad.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today (August 19) is MY birthday, so I'm feeling like this blog hop was heaven-sent for me to visit to be showered with birthday goodness.

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh ~what a pretty card! Love the gorgeous colors! Great job!

    HUgs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card.
    Love the colors! TFS.
    dmcardmaker (at AOL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a very cute card!! Love the colors you used! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete