PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Saturday, August 25, 2012

GRADUATION DAY!

Tomorrow I am going to a graduation party with my boyfriend and wanted to make a card.  I have been having fun with pocket cards and had a bunch of inspiring stamps that I thought would make good messages for a young grad.  The pocket is embossed which is one of the challenge topics at Card-a-Day blog so I will enter this card to their August challenge.

Here is the card:


and here are the tag inserts:


Since they are so tiny in the photo I thought I would share the sentiments:
Red - In a world where you can be anything, Be Yourself.
Yellow - Go confidently in the direction of your dreams and live the life you've imagined.
Blue - Imagine what you could do...If you could do what you imagine!
Green - Imagine with all your mind.  Believe with all your heart.  Achieve with all your might.

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Paula! I'm your newest follower! I've so enjoyed seeing the gorgeous things you have made; I think anyone would be thrilled to receive this sweet pocket card. Love, love, love the quotes on each one. I think I will be stealing a few to put up on my chalkboard so my kids can read them too! Glad to have a new bloggy friend! xoxo jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card and the quotes are fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at Card A Day Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat idea. Love the different quotes. Thanks for playing with us at Card A Day Blog.

    ReplyDelete