PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

HELLO FRIEND!

Tonite I decided to make a note card for a friend back in NJ that I haven't heard from in awhile.  I used a sketch from the SNR blog  and an idea for a pocket I had gotten when doing a challenge over at Colorful Creations.  I started by using Distress Ink to make a background in shades of blue.  I used the same colors to ink a shipping tag to use as an insert. I rotated the sketch horizontal and made the block on the front (which I embossed and sanded) into a pocket.  I inserted a tag with a message and the inside of the card is blank so I can write a letter.

Here is the sketch:


Here is my card:


and here is the tag insert:


Off to write my letter so the postman can pick it up tomorrow and send it on it's way!



3 comments: