PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

FRIENDSHIP WEEK BLOG HOP! DAY 2


Welcome to the second day of the Friendship Week Blog Hop!

We are starting the week out with ideas so you can finish the week
by making friendship cards or gifts to send to your friends
We are so excited to share what we made for our friends!
If you have arrived here from Pam http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com/ you are in the right place. If you popped in to see what your friend has on her blog you may want to start at the beginning, Jessi's blog: http://mylifeinartsncrafts.blogspot.com/

Today I have this card I made for my friend:


I started with a white card base which I inked around the edges. Then I took some Coredinations cardstock and used a Cuttlebug flowered embossing folder. I sanded the cardstock to reveal the core color. I used a friendship stamp with some blue ink and stamped onto a light blue patterned paper which I also inked along the edges. I adhered this to the embossed card with pop-tape to give it some dimension and then I finished it up by adding a small flower in the corner.

Thank you so much for stopping by to see my project!
Your next stop on this hop is Ashley http://thebloghopprincess.blogspot.com

In case you get lost anywhere along the hop here is the complete line-up:



Thanks so much for hopping with us!
I hope we have inspired you to create something beautiful for your friends.


9 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful! I've never used that kind of paper that you're able to sand. That's really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula - this is so pretty. Love the colour and the embossing and inking. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the technique. Thanks for sharing.

    Sue
    rolfe974@prodigy.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. great embossing & sanding, this is lovely Paula!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is true saying about friendship. Love the color mix. thanks for sharing today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the card. i have not done any sanding, but i guess you need special paper for it? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card thanks for hopping with me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card and lovely sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and I love your sons Guinea Pigs. They are so cute and make a great noise. Thanks for the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete