PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

FROM A FAVORITE VACATION

In the summer of 2010 my youngest son Thomas and I took a road trip.  We left New Jersey stopping first in Virginia Beach.  We stayed there for the Sandstock Festival then headed to South Carolina where we visited Fort Sumter and the South Carolina Aquarium and then it was on to the real highlight of the trip - a week in Walt Disney World which included 4th of July.    Challenge #19 over at Scrapping Everyday Miracles was to do a page from a favorite vacation and to include masking or stenciling.  I was afraid that I had already scrapped all of this vacation but came across another pile of photos from the WDW part of the trip today and was able to play in the challenge.  Here is my entry:


And, while I am talking about Scrapping Everyday Miracles I am thrilled to add that I have been invited to be a guest designer probably for the month of December!

4 comments:

  1. Love those fun zoo embellies Paula....so glad you found these extra photos so you could participate in the SEM challenge!! Can't wait to have you as a GD too--congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the animals and such a great layout! Love it! You are so very talented1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Paula! I'm thrilled you are going to be a guest designer as well :) Can NOT wait to see what you come up with! Thanks for joining in on the SEM August challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sigh... we loooved Disney, and Animal Kingdom was a blast. Glad you linked up with us, and even happier to hear that you'll be guesting with us at SEM. Can't wait to have you Paula!

    ReplyDelete