PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Friday, May 2, 2014

A FEW CARDS

Last night I was able to complete 3 cards for a variety of challenges.  Here they are:

First up is one that was inspired by #216 Tic Tac Toe challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room.






I chose to do the bottom horizontal row which included gingham, flowers and vintage trims. (The lace is vintage found in the attic of my last church in NJ.)

I used card sketch #5 from Scrapbook.com which I rotated 1/4 turn clockwise.




I am also entering this in Paper Shelter challenge #156 Use That Ribbon! (the center stripes are ribbon as well as the tiny roses and bows) and The Crazy Challenge #170 It's all about the Stripes!


Here is card #1-




For my second card I chose card sketch #4 from Scrapbook.com.  




I am also entering this in Try it on Tuesday Springtime theme challenge and Paper Pretties PWC308 Springtime theme challenge.


Card #2-




and last I used sketch #343 from Mojo Monday which called for a tall and skinny card, Lots of Layers for challenge #17 over at My Mum's Craft Shop, the color palette from Scrapbook.com card challenge category #1 and Anything Goes challenge #130 at Word Art Wednesday.


The Sketch:


The Color Palette:


and here is my last card-



I hope that you have enjoyed these selections.  Today I am gearing up for National Scrapbook Day crops at a few different sites.  I am really looking forward to getting a lot accomplished and having more to share with you!  As always thanks for stopping by.  All comments gratefully appreciated.

7 comments:

  1. I like all three cards- they are unique and special each in it's own way. I have to say the last card is my favorite- I just love playing with pattern and color and that card does such a good job. Plus, that verse is so encouraging! I'm glad to have found you through Word Art Wednesday's challenge!

    I'm offering blog candy this month and would be honored if you joined our comment party:
    http://viralscrap.blogspot.com/2014/04/an-unexpected-windfall.html.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards!! Love those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou for joining us at TIOT, theseare all stylish great cards.EE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! It always feels good to be able to complete a challenge and to hit all the marks perfectly! Thanks for joining us in The Shabby Tea Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby Collection of cards. Stunning. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting and beautiful cards! Thank you joined us at The Crazy Challenge1
    Sneji

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card you entered for the Paper Shelter Ribbon Challenge. Thank you for joining in The Paper Shelter Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    TPS DT

    ReplyDelete