PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

ANOTHER FROM NEMOURS

I have another layout from my day at Nemours for you this evening.  It's another page using the Echo Park Times & Seasons 2 collection.  I used the Monday 5/12 challenge sketch at Turtle Soup.

The Sketch:

I also used some metal accents from Grandma's Attic by TPC Studio for challenge #8 at Craft Hoarders Anonymous.  I mounted the hot air balloon sticker on corrugate and added it with pop-dots to give it more of the illusion of flight.

My Layout:


I hope that you have enjoyed a bit more of my day.


9 comments:

  1. Love the way the shape of the lace doily echoes the shape of your hot air balloon! Nicely done! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge #8: Metal or Glass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout, love all the details but I really love the hot air balloonglad you are sharing with us on the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun layout and interesting use of layers, textures and patterns. . .Thanks so much for sharing your style with us at Craft Hoarders' Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout, I like how you used the different pattern of papers. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those brads! And the papers! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your layout; especially the hot air balloon! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout..love the hot air balloon! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great layout.. super take on the sketch.. love the rich colouring

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the Metal of Glass Challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog. Hugs from Ginny at Polly's Paper : )

    ReplyDelete