PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

IT'S A TWO CARD KINDA NITE!

I have two card to share with you tonite.  The first uses Turtle Soup Sunday Sketch 5/4 and hexagons for Scrapbook.com Card Challenge Product.

The Sketch:




My Card:



My next card uses Turtle Soup Sunday Sketch 5/11 and the colors from the palette at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #260.

The Sketch:



The Color Palette:



My Card:



Both cards have lots of dots for challenge #11 over at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  They also are both cards that you would send a friend so I am also entering this in Love To Create challenge #115 - Friendship.

Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are always greatly appreciated.  I'm off to bed!  Sweet Dreams!

5 comments:

  1. Very nice cards you created , wonderful use of the sketch and colors !!! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges ! Hope you have a wonderful day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your polka dot cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards! I love your take on the sketches you've used! Thank you for joining our 'Friendship' challenge at Love to Create! Mo dt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards! Thank you for joining our Friendship Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete