PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Saturday, May 24, 2014

START OF THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND!

My first layout for the weekend uses the Design Seeds Color Palette (with optional twist - a layout of travel - we drove from Dumont, NJ to Orlando, FL back in 2010) from Scrapbook.com and Fia's May Sketch Challenge from Skeches4All by Brenda Ragsdale.

Here is the Color Palette:



And here is Brenda's fun sketch:



And here is my layout from Toy Story at Walt Disney World Orlando, FL.



I am also entering this at Grand Divas Creative Corner! (Brenda's blog!)

Today has been a LONG day so I am off to bed but plan on lots more creating over the weekend!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  All comments greatly appreciated!


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on the sketch and I really like how you changes up the sketch and used a collage of photos! Thank you for playing along in my May Sketch challenge at GCC

    ReplyDelete