PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Thursday, May 1, 2014

HAPPY MAY!

April showers bring May flowers!  And May 1st brings new challenges.  Over at Scrapping Everyday Miracles the theme is Renew - New - Rebirth and the Scripture Inspiration is: 

2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new."

there is a new card sketch-


As soon as I saw the sketch I thought - washi tape!  So my border and all the horizontal and vertical strips are made from washi tape.  And, because of the see through texture of it I decided to stamp my sentiment onto vellum.


and there's also a new layout sketch:



and there is a new sketch over at the Colorful Creations blog also.  I am on Team B so you won't see my design for 2 weeks but here is a peek at the sketch from today.  Head over to the site to see what Team A has to inspire you.


I hope you have enjoyed seeing what I have created and will now head over to the sites and enter something of your own!

1 comment: