PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Thursday, May 15, 2014

A NIGHT OF FIRSTS...

Tonite I created a layout with my very first Prima doll stamp. I chose one that I thought looked elegant and then went through my Winterthur photos and found the beautiful winding staircase.  I also used sketch #2 from Soul Scrappers - my first entry for that site. That challenge is all about negative space...this is about as much negative space as I ever do.   I used a beautiful color combo from Sketches4All.

Here is the sketch (which I rotated 1/4 turn clockwise):


Here is the beautiful color palette:



and here is my layout:

 

I am also entering this over at Flying Unicorn May Paper Doll Challenge, and at My Mum's Craft Shop challenge #17 - Lots of Layers, and Divas by Design current challenge - Anything But a Card.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hope to see you again tomorrow (hint - it's Colorful Creations Team B sketch reveal!)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely layout. Thank you for sharing it with us at Divas by Design. Hugs, Justyna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at MMCS! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, thanks for sharing with us @ My Mum's Craft shop this month in our "Lots of layers" challenge .Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete