PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Friday, May 9, 2014

MERRY BERRY

Tonite I am here to share with you two quick cards that I made with the SEI Berry Melody collection.  

The first uses sketch #107 from Merry Monday Christmas Challenge.

The Sketch:



My Card:

 

Aren't those little penguins simply the cutest?
I also entered this in Scrapbook.com May Card Challenge theme - holiday and in Sketches4all Stacy's May card challenge - Use Stripes.

My next card uses Mojo Monday sketch #344.

The Sketch:



My Card:




I have been getting to bed entirely too late for the last week or so.  That being said I am going to bid you a good nite and head there now.  

Sweet Dreams!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love these little dancing penguins, Paula! How fun! Thanks for sharing them with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are lovely Paula, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete