PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

WITH WINGS

I have two cards to share with you that I created yesterday.  They were both done with fussy cut butterflies.

The first started with Turtle Soup NSD Sketch #1-



My Card - 



I am also entering this card in Fussy & Fancy challenge #113 Spring Colors.

The next is also from Turtle Soup.  It's the NSD Sketch #2


My Card -


I am also entering this one at Party Time Tuesday challenge #170 Fussy Cutting.

I've entered both of these at Flying Unicorn in the inspiration challenge using this inspiration 

(obviously I chose the butterfly for my inspiration!)

Thanks for stopping by.  All comments greatly appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Paula. Love your take on the sketch. Very lovely designer papers--love the colour scheme.
    Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
    hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for our "Spring Colours" challenge Paula!!! You have been a very busy lady...thanks for sharing your wonderful cards with us at Fussy and Fancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty cards and I love your flowery butterflies. Thank you for joining in the Fussy and Fancy Challenge this fortnight.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    F & F DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ett sött kort med fina detaljer, Påminner om våren. Tack för att du är med oss på Fussy and Fancy Spring Colours Challenge
    h. Katharina

    ReplyDelete