PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

THE CLOSE OF THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND

Here is my final layout for this weekend.  I created it with more of the papers from the Echo Park Times & Seasons 2 Collection.  I used Sketch #LM191 from Lasting Memories (which I rotated 1/4 turn clockwise) and a few more photos from my day at Nemours.

Here is the sketch:



and here is my layout:


 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you enjoyed the long weekend and remembered to take a moment to pray for our brave soldiers that gave it all for us.

2 comments:

  1. Love love love your interpretation of the sketch. Love how you blocked your photos. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the impact of the photo blocking, and how you rotated the sketch to suit your photographs. I'm not familiar with that Echo Park collection but I really like the warm, earthy colours so I'm going to seek it out - thank you :)

    ReplyDelete