PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Sunday, October 18, 2015

BACK TO THE BEE!

Saturday I was able to go to a crop in Maryland with my scrapping buddy Maraline.

I was originally planning to be at the Robin's Scrap Nest crop at the Carlisle Inn in Ohio this weekend but housing and health issues took over and prevented that from happening.  

But...I was able to be there in spirit as I worked on my photos from the crop there in April!

I completed 3 pages...I know...not much for an all day event, but for me that was actually pretty good. 


My first layout uses Stuck?!Sketches 
October 1 2015 Reveal. 






Next up is from Let's Get Sketchy October Week 1-





and for my final layout
 Let's Get Sketchy October Week 2-




Our normal Sunday plans have cancelled so I will probably spend the day relaxing and creating so watch for another post later or tomorrow!  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  

Please leave me a comment to let me know what you thought!

20 comments:

  1. This is a lovely page. I'm glad the sketch at Stuck?! Sketches could help you get some pages finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Paula these are such great pages, quality is definitely better than quatity I think - but I don't produce much at crops either! lol! thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy with all these layouts, thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages, great take on the LGS sketch....I love the way you used the felt on that page, thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love crops! These papers work so well together, Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great takes on the sketches. Love your choices of colour, they go well with the photos. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layouts! Thank you for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing it with us @LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your rocked these sketches! Great layouts! bl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pages are cool!!!Thank you for joining us at stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great take on the sketch, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job! Love all your layouts and your colour choices! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layouts!!! Glad you chose 2 of this month;s challenges at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Be kind to yourself... it is wonderful that you completed three layouts. I am a quality over quantity girl and a slower scrapper. ;) They all look great! Thanks for using two of the LGS sketches and sharing them with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful work. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful page!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS!

    ReplyDelete