PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Saturday, October 31, 2015

MORE FROM THE BEE!

In this post I am going to share 3 more pages from my April trip to Ohio Amish Country 
for the Bee Happy Bee Scrappy Crop 
with Robin's Scrap Nest!

The first uses an Overlay that I bought at the crop from Original Overlays


Isn't this ribbon adorable?



(YIKES!!!  a friend just pointed out my poor spelling! How did I miss that "H"?! 
Must get that fixed ASAP!)

For my second layout I used 
Scrapbook Challenges 
Flashback Friday Sketch #303


and my layout - 

 I am ENJOYING LIFE

Be yourself. EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKEN.

And my third layout uses The Memory Nest 
Make It Monday #48



and a fun tag I created using a Julie Nutting doll and a 
C-thru the Woods doll.


For some reason I thought there was a 
pink & black doll challenge but I can't seem to figure out which site I had seen it on!

And now...off to bed!

Sweet Dreams to all!

6 comments:

  1. Great page to recall your memories of the scrap crop - sounds like fun! Thanks for playing at The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula! What Fun time that must have been! Like all the pages! And thanks for playing along at The Memory Nest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful projects! Looks like a fun time! BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of fun layouts and I love your tag!! Thank you for playing along with tMN!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layouts!! Girl's Crop Weekends are my FAVORITE - and it looks like you had a BLAST!! *Small World connection - I know Mary from Original Overlays - she vended at a few Crop events I attended in the NJ/NY area a few years ago!! You did a great job using her overlay on your layout!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Memory Nest Blog!

    ReplyDelete