PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Saturday, October 3, 2015

TIME FOR A FIRST!

Today is World Cardmaking Day! I am going to share my first card created especially for it and it is also the very first time I have created a gatefold card. And, it is a new baby card - a first child for a friend of my son. Oh, and yesterday I got my delivery of Julie Nutting baby stamps and I used 2 of them!


I started with the Tall & Skinny Sketch #417
 from Mojo Monday.



And now without further ado...
my card!


 time for some close-ups!



The carriage & the teddy bear 
are two of Julie's new stamps!


 I added a sentiment on the bottom flap.

and a few more to the inside!

in case you can't read them...they say-

babies touch the world with love
Welcome Baby
congratulations!

I am entering this card into Fashionable Stamping Challenge #103 Words.

I also entered this in Turtle Soup 
WCMD A Different Fold challenge.  

I'm heading out to visit a sick friend and to get my laundry done but when I come back I hope to squeeze in a quick card or two before heading to bed!

Happy World Cardmaking Day!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, your card is awesome in its own right! I love the buggy, the bear, the sentiment, everything really! Thanks for sharing.

    Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, your card is awesome in its own right! I love the buggy, the bear, the sentiment, everything really! Thanks for sharing.

    Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just too sweet, love it.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has CUTE written all over it! I love the sentiment that you have used also,
    Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely card. Love all the little sentiments.
    Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete