PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Thursday, October 1, 2015

HAPPY OCTOBER!!!

Well, I am trying hard to face it that it is time to say goodbye to summer.  Although fall can be such a beautiful season it leads to winter, lack of light and bitter cold.  So, instead I am going to try and focus my energy on continuing to prepare to move to a new place and to enjoying creating lots of art! Creating always helps me to feel better.

The first thing I am going to share with you today is my layout for the Scrapping Everyday Miracles October layout reveal.

Here is the great sketch by Bev Code - 

I decided to work on some photos from the awesome Robin's Scrap Nest crop I attended back in April in the Ohio Amish Country.

and here is my layout - 

and a few fun close-ups!
The theme of the crop was Bee Happy!  Bee Scrappy! so I got to add a few of these fun bees!

 These pretty flowers were right 
outside my room!

This is the name of the Inn the crop was held 
at where I also stayed.

My next share is another fun coffee themed card with a cute little Julie Nutting doll on it.  I used the sketch #206 from Freshly Made Sketches.


And now my card -  

(Aren't these coffee sentiments the funniest?)  

This one says...

ALL I ASK
FOR IS
WORLD PEACE
AND A HOT
CUP
of COFFEE

and close-ups!
 


I am sharing this fun coffee card at the 
Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my latest creations.


29 comments:

  1. Such a great card! Love the sentiment !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darling! Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment, a sweet creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this and your take on the sketch is awesome! The colors are perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, Paula, yes, I love the sentiment as well! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula, this is such an Adorable card and yes, that's a fun sentiment! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic layout! I love the sentiment on your sweet card~

    ReplyDelete
  10. world peace + coffee = happiness

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terrific projects. Love how you worked the sketches. BL

    ReplyDelete
  12. So fabulous, fun and creative! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great projects! Love the colors on the LO and the fun sentiment on your card. BL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun layout! And that sentiment on your cute card cracks me up! World peace, hot coffee, and maybe some cute shoes too?! Super fun. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute! Those are my birthday wishes! World Peace and coffee... In that order of course... love this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute card! I really love that saying! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your projects!! That sentiment paired with the doll is wonderful! Thanks for sharing this inspiration! ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Verycute card, Paula. You really good at this doll paper piercing :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute card!! Great sentiment, who wouldn't want that?! ;)

    ReplyDelete