PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Monday, October 5, 2015

SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

Like the song...it is now nearly 
Monday! Monday!  

I have another baby card to share as well as a fun tag!  Both use some awesome Julie Nutting/Prima doll stamps.

First for the card - 

I started with Feeling Sketchy challenge #130.


My card - 

  

And now for my tag which is for the 
2nd Anniversary challenge 




I forgot I was in the middle of this post and went back to work on my Halloween Costume doll tag challenge...  so now I am off to bed!  

Sweet dreams everyone!



10 comments:

  1. Hi Paula - such a lovely card and one any new Mum would be deligted to receive! Thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy this time.
    Hugs, Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love your take on the sketch and the sparkling paper looks so good. Thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute baby card - love the sparkly paper! Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable card, love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us for the Feeling Sketchy challenge #130.
    Jen Leeflang
    FS DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute baby card!! Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at Feeling Sketchy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, love the pink glitter and cute stamp, thank you so much for sharing and hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs
    Erica
    ericajoannie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete