PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Friday, October 2, 2015

PLAYING PAPERDOLLS!

Tonight I was busy playing paperdolls again. The first thing I did was create a doll tag for breast cancer awareness month.  This was an event for the first anniversary challenge over at Paper Dolls Trading.


The instructions were to create a doll project to share by giving it to someone to brighten their day.  I am going to try to make a batch of inspiring tags and bring them up to the Helen Graham Caner Center at Christiana Hospital.  

Here is my first one - 

with close-ups!


I think I will also enter her in challenge #203 Anything goes over at Word Art Wednesday.

Then I worked on altering a doll. I had never done this before.  I changed her hair and I drew a turtleneck sweater for her.

I decided to put her on my last tag for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Coffee Lovers Fall Blog Hop with another one of those fun sentiments!  

This one says -

WARNING:
I HAVEN'T HAD
MY COFFEE
YET


Here's the complete tag-

It needed something and I sent through and found this cute little stopwatch...I figured this would be a cute addition for someone in a hurry to get that first cup of coffee!

and here is a close-up of my altered doll!

I hope that you have enjoyed these tags.  And don't forget - tomorrow is World Card Making Day...so get ready to create some cards!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  

All comments gratefully appreciated.

26 comments:

  1. wooow love them both
    the first one with so much glitter love it much
    great made

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your paper dolls, Paula, hope you had fun hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you altered your paperdoll and the sentiment is excellent with this card. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous paper dolls! Love how you altered them and created these beauties of tags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome tags ~ love the paper dolls!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These tags are super cute - adore the colors and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. More fun dolls and tags - love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first one is a real beauty and the other one is pretty too with a fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL...love the sentiment on the 2nd tag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very fun! Love the sparkles on the first and the way you altered the second was amazing! BL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tags - the dolls are just stunning

    Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are pretty, love the coffee sentiment for the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All very pretty! Love the mermaid with the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous tag! Such awesome work with the paper piecing and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These paper dolls are so cute! LOVE the mermaid and how sweet of you to make a batch of tags to take to the Center. Your young lady waiting for coffee is wonderfully made. Beautifully paper pieced. Great sentiment too! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute tag, Paula! Love the girl with the quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your tags, they are stunning!! Thanks for sharing this inspiration! ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am a doll person, but I think your sweet projects just changed my mind!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete