PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Sunday, October 25, 2015

NAUGHTY OR NICE?

I am in another swap over at Paper Doll Trading!  This one is for an ATC card.  As we are approaching the Christmas holidays and I had the Julie Nutting Christmas set I decided that I would do a Christmas theme.  The swap also called for embossing.  Rather than using a full embossing folder I decided it would be fun to use the holly embossing folder that I have.

I started with a playing card that I wrapped with a shiny white paper with gold spots.  

I stamped my doll and colored her with markers and used glitter for her hat and shoes.  

I stamped the sentiment and colored it and mounted it on glittered paper.  

I embossed and cut the holly and berries and then added glitter to them too!

I just found out my partner over in the UK has already received my card  I am so happy she liked it!  I had fun working on this.




1 comment:

  1. Your partner in the UK loves it Paula, thank you so much for the work you put into it :)

    ReplyDelete