PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Friday, October 9, 2015

JOIN ME FOR A CUP.........

The theme for Merry Monday #174 is Java Time!  Make a Christmas card with a coffee theme!



I have this cute little stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps with this little mouse that I knew would be perfect!  I loved the colors from the SEI Berry Melody papers.

I used the card sketch #129 from Feeling Sketchy (which I of course had not realized had already closed.)




I used some Rock Candy Stickles on the snowflakes on the cup to add a festive touch!

and now I'm off to bed!  More tomorrow!

Sweet dreams!





6 comments:

  1. the only time a mouse is cute is when it's on a card haha -and your card is no exception - I love the colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness this is adorable ! I love those Stickles on the coffee mug. It really adds a wonderful sheen and sparkle! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just darling! Love the little mouse! BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh, how cute, Paula!! Love the snowflake coffee cup with that adorable little mouse in the cup! How festive! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! Love that little mouse!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete