PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Thursday, October 8, 2015

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LITTLE BIT LIKE CHRISTMAS!

My new Julie Nutting Christmas stamp came the other day and I wanted to play with her so I decided to work on a few cards.

The first was for the October 1 Fusion Card Challenge.  You have the choice to use the inspiration, the sketch or both.  For my card I opted for the sketch only.




And here is my card -




My next challenge is for 
Freshly Made Sketches challenge #207.  


And my card!




 

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my start to the Christmas season!

Thanks for stopping by.  
All comments greatly appreciated.




2 comments:

  1. Great cards! Beautiful coloring on the image. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation of the sketch! Love your colors and the sentiment is beautiful! Thank you for playing along with the Fusion Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete