PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

IT'S ANOTHER MINI!!! (plus a contest win!)

Today I was able to complete another mini I created as a gift for a friend.  These were photos from a graduation party I attended last May for a friend from Minnesota.  She was here attending University of Delaware but is now home in Minneapolis.





 Obviously Kiki's Dad!

 Steph, Kiki, Danielle



Eileen, Kiki

Adriane, Danielle




Eileen


Kiki's Aunt




Thomas, Lizzy

Kiki sending a kiss to her husband Carl



Isn't this a wonderful group shot?




The end!

I am going to share this in 
challenge #207 Anything Goes.

And a share of a tag I created for a Thrifty Thursday contest on Addicted 2 Paper Dolls. It called for creating a tag with a doll stamp that featured a tv or movie character.  I chose the Nanny - Fran Dresher as over the years many people have told me that I have looked (and sounded) like her! And...I won!







How about that 'big' hair!
Lots of spray in those days!

Hope that you have enjoyed today's creations... well actually yesterdays...but there will be some today as I am going to visit my friend Maraline tonite.




2 comments:

  1. fabulous mini's... great job.. love the large photos that pop off pages.. BL

    ReplyDelete