PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Sunday, October 11, 2015

MY SATURDAY SHARE

I have two simple things to share with you today that I created last night when I went to visit my friend Maraline.


The first is a fun Autumn tag using the 
'Giula' 
Julie Nutting doll stamp.









I am entering her in the 
Try It On Tuesday Autumn challenge 
and in 
Trimmie's C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #332 Autumn/Halloween/Thanksgiving/Bonfire Night.
and in
Changing Seasons
And next a fun baby boy card using 


and my card-




It's really hard to read in the photo - it says
'WITH LOVE AND BEST WISHES 
TO YOUR NEW BABY'

I hope that you have enjoyed my Saturday creative endeavors.  

Hopefully I will have something else for you to check out later today!  

Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by and what you thought of my latest creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  




11 comments:

  1. Such fun cards! I love the paper doll tag, perfect for our CRAFT Challenge! Thanks for playing along with us! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect autumn card!!! Thanks for show us at FSC

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! love the fall colors on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great tag, Love the autumn background for the doll image - haven't seen her before.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great tag, love the image and background, thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge hugs Bee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful projects! Love all the details on the tag. bl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on your tags! I love the different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on your tags! I love the different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on your tags! I love the different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two gorgeous creations, Paula! The baby boy card is so cute, and the Autumn tag has such gorgeous colours! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete