PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Sunday, October 25, 2015

IT'S A MINI!

Today I am here to share a mini-book I created for my last Pastor from photos of her going away party.  I can't wait to send it off to her!

This is the cover - which is actually a photo of the posterboard sized card I also created which was signed by the congregation.



 This was the room all ready and waiting.

and Pastor with a few of the guests (the man on the right is my son's Biology teacher!)


 Two delicious cakes!

Pastor getting ready to cut the cakes!


 Pastor and her husband with some of the gifts!

This special gift is a quilted panel of a cabin 
at Lake Pecometh where they had both 
gone as children.


Here are some of the youth group! 
(my son is the one on the right)

and here - Pastor, Chuck and more of the youth!

and the youth goofing on her! 



The end!

I hope you have enjoyed joining us at the party.  I am entering my mini over at 
Word Art Wednesday in challenge #206.










5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! It will be loved! Thanks for stopping by my blog. The canvases I make are 8 x 10 and sometimes 11 x 14.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tribute gift! I'm certain that she will adore it! BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tribute gift! I'm certain that she will adore it! BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. your rocking the mini's.. great job.. BL

    ReplyDelete